Are you embarrassed when you hand over a poorly wrapped gift? Perhaps the very thought of gift wrapping has you reaching for the nearest gift bag? Or maybe you have a special gift to wrap and you know that your gift wrapping skills are not up to the job?
Spaces are limited to 10 people
Join this 90 minute virtual gift wrapping class and say goodbye to your gremlins. Your friends and family will be so impressed by your gift wrapping skills they’ll want to know how you did it.
The Virtual Gift Wrapping Class helps you to:
- stop wasting gift wrapping paper
- create beautiful bows
- wrap like a pro
What you do in the class:
- Learn how to measure & cut exactly how much gift wrapping paper to cut
- Wrap a box shaped gift using the paper and only 3 pieces of tape (and with an invisible seam)
- Create different styles of bows and ideas of when to use them
- Make a gift bag
With many years experience teaching classes, both one to one and in groups, you will complete the class feeling confident that your gift wrapping will never be an embarrassment to you again.
- Everyone that takes part in a class will have access to a video to see how to wrap round gifts
There is now the option to purchase a kit containing everything you need to take part in the class.
Here’s what previous class attendees have said:
You present in such a good way that the time flew by. It is a rare skill.Yvonne Charlett – 2 Michelin Starred Moor Hall Restaurant, Aughton, Lancashire
Only 10 spaces available
If you have questions about online classes, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page