I am so excited that you have chosen to be part of the Gift Wrapping Academy.
I wanted to make sure that you are clear on what to expect from the membership
My core working hours are Mon – Fri, 9:00am – 5:00pm (GMT). There may be times when this varies depending on other commitments.
This will mean that if you send me an email or post in the FB group relating to the Academy during these hours, you can expect a reply within 24 hours if it’s a working day (longer if it’s a weekend)
If you do need to contact me, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you post a questions in the FB group, please tag me in and I will reply within 24 hours if it’s a working day (as above)
What’s included in the Gift Wrapping Academy
- Access to core modules and new modules monthly (number varies depending on your membership level)
- Support in the Private FB group
- A Quarterly live class (Premium members only)
- Monthly 30 minute Q&A session (on Zoom)
- Quarterly seasonal Gift Wrapping Kit (included for Premium Members)
What’s not included in the Gift Wrapping Academy
- A 1-2-1 call with me (if you need more personalised attention, email me email@example.com to find out about the 60 minute 1-2-1 classes or the Power Hour about starting a Gift Wrapping Business
- Responses to questions outside of the working hours as stated above
- Attendance at monthly classes other than via invite as part of the Premium Membership
The Gift Wrapping Academy Membership contains all the information you need to learn how to gift wrap like a pro.
If anything is unclear, ask a question in the FB Community, but ultimately only you can put in the practice to learn the skills.
If you don’t use the materials and watch the videos then you will miss out on the skills to gift wrap like a pro
You must take personal responsibility for your own learning and ask for help if you need it.
Ask for help if you need it?
If at any time you feel overwhelmed, lost or confused, let me know and I will be able to support you.
If you don’t tell me, I can’t help
I will always treat you with courtesy and kindness – I expect the same in return.
I will always try to help you as best I can if there is a problem. If you are rude or abusive in any way, I reserve the right to withdraw access to the Academy resources and Private FB Group
Payments & Refunds
A friendly reminder – I don’t offer refunds – so please don’t ask.
You will be allowed to stay in the Academy until the last day of your subscription should you decide to cancel.
I offer the chance to upgrade or downgrade your membership to the Academy, email me if this is something you want to do at any time.
If you have a questions about your account or payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org